free website stats program New mufflers | Harley Davidson Forums

New mufflers

wannaride

Got some new mufflers on today, the came in on Friday. Got them from a guy on another forum, they were on his bike for a tank of gas & he decided they were to loud. They have a nice deep tone. They are some knock off Rhinharts.
3.5" SLIP-ON MUFFLERS EXHAUST HARLEY TOURING FLHT FLHR | eBay
I can even hear my left side exhaust now. & my baffle rattle is gone. Will try to get a sound clip up, if I can figure it out. Now if I can get the time to do my front forks. Just hate to have it torn down to where I can't ride, happens to many times in the winter & I miss a lot of great days.

Toby

Only problem I have is they are too long, wish they were about 3-4" shorter. Riding two up I tagged them twice so far, but they have held up. My old ones were flat on the bottom. I may see if I can take the baffle & the cone out & put them into my old mufflers, but not now, maybe later. Just want to ride for now.

Toby

I just changed out to the same mufflers,, bought them last December on e-bay too for $179.00. I really wasnt expecting much and didnt need any mufflers but for the price I thought what the heck lets try these,, ( Yea Im a mufflerhaulic ) but like you I really like the sound, the finish is good also. Really kinda of hard to beat the price.

Back