free website stats program New motor break in | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

New motor break in

apologies, walleye. did not see there were more pages.
I read glider's on breaking the new engine. I should have searched in this forum beforing taking out my new bike. I might give it a try anyway even though it has 200 miles now. One question I have though is I am not sure if I can get to 1000 miles before the chicago winter arrives. any suggestions on winterizing new bikes before its first major service?

apologies, walleye. did not see there were more pages.
I read glider's on breaking the new engine. I should have searched in this forum beforing taking out my new bike. I might give it a try anyway even though it has 200 miles now. One question I have though is I am not sure if I can get to 1000 miles before the chicago winter arrives. any suggestions on winterizing new bikes before its first major service?

Serendipity, No need to apologize to me, I was just wondering if for some reason you wern't seeing them. Sorry if I came across rudley. Good luck on your bike and I am sure you will find lots of helpful people here. :D

Serendipity, No need to apologize to me, I was just wondering if for some reason you wern't seeing them. Sorry if I came across rudley. Good luck on your bike and I am sure you will find lots of helpful people here. :D

no rudley at all! yes, i am getting a lot of useful infos here...

Serendipity, on your day off get up early, at the crack of dawn while every one is asleep and go put a few hundred miles on her you'll be at 1000 before you know it.:D

Back