free website stats program New Mods to Medusa | Harley Davidson Forums

New Mods to Medusa

soup7562

Wanted to post a couple pics of the mods done to Medusa, some you can see, some you can't. RSD Venturi Air Cleaner, Street Glide shocks with air lines, Screamin Eagle Race tuner
IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0644-1.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

Wanted to post a couple pics of the mods done to Medusa, some you can see, some you can't. RSD Venturi Air Cleaner, Street Glide shocks with air lines, Screamin Eagle Race tuner
IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0641.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0644-1.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

shox look awesome soup. they don't raise the fender that much either. good luck with the bike bro, i hope she keeps chuggin'. we have to meet up being that were both in PA. i want to see this thing in person.

Nice ride !
I was considering the RK shocks also. I have a couple question....

Are yours the 11 3/4" PN 54631-08 ( stock on FLHX 97-08) ?
How big are the spacers (washers) top/ bottom to miss the belt guard and get them vertical?

Nice ride !
I was considering the RK shocks also. I have a couple question....

Are yours the 11 3/4" PN 54631-08 ( stock on FLHX 97-08) ?
How big are the spacers (washers) top/ bottom to miss the belt guard and get them vertical?

Yes on the measurements. I used a total of 12 washers, 3 top 3 bottom on both sides. As for the size of the washers, I just grabbed one from my progressives, went to the hardware store and matched them up. They were something like 27 cents a piece

Great thanks.

Yes on the measurements. I used a total of 12 washers, 3 top 3 bottom on both sides. As for the size of the washers, I just grabbed one from my progressives, went to the hardware store and matched them up. They were something like 27 cents a piece

Sorry, another question occurs to me...

Did you replace bolts with longer ones, and if so, do you know the sizes so that I can buy them before I take it apart?

I appreciate the info...

I have a plan for detachable saddlebags for nightsters that this info is going to help with also. When it's done I'll post the parts list and whatnot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, another question occurs to me...

Did you replace bolts with longer ones, and if so, do you know the sizes so that I can buy them before I take it apart?

I appreciate the info...

I have a plan for detachable saddlebags for nightsters that this info is going to help with also. When it's done I'll post the parts list and whatnot.

I used the same bolts. I bought a total of 16 washers and just kept eyeballing until I was satisfied.

Back