free website stats program New Mid year colors? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Mid year colors?

great replies but the question remains unanswered. Does anyone know if HD is coming out with midyear color combos? I didn't like the apple green/black combo I saw a few years ago when it came out. Now that I have had some time to keep looking at it I think I should have bought a bike in the color.
Black looks great with chrome until it gets that first layer of dust on it. What about those California dust (sorry can't remember what they are called) things that are sold? Do they leave scratches on the black?

great replies but the question remains unanswered. Does anyone know if HD is coming out with midyear color combos? I didn't like the apple green/black combo I saw a few years ago when it came out. Now that I have had some time to keep looking at it I think I should have bought a bike in the color.
Black looks great with chrome until it gets that first layer of dust on it. What about those California dust (sorry can't remember what they are called) things that are sold? Do they leave scratches on the black?

BEST I have used is the Microfiber Yellow rags from Costco....

SNAP cloth out after each light swipe when removing the dust..

I keep a good coat of wax on the paint and don't see any permanent scratches on my Flame Pearl Blue King...:D

I truly Love that microfiber:newsmile075:

signed....BUBBIE

Flame Pearl Blue is one terrific color. But then I like blue as a first color choice. I buy the green ones at Sam's, figure they are the same. Big pack of them usually last me a while.

I bought the new HD poly glaze sealant the other day at the dealer to try. Can't say I saw any difference from windex.

Back