free website stats program New Members | Harley Davidson Forums

New Members

HDDon

Experienced Member
Contributor
Retired Moderators
As someone who has been a member for some time, I see first hand the amount of information that is past along in this forum. I know that belonging to HDTALKING has saved me much time and money just by reading the problems and solutions offered here. As I have become more aware of the pitfalls of other forums this has become the only venue I use for information, and has served me well with solutions to maintenance and upgrades to my Harleys. I have also been able to ask for help and information with other things and have been given stright up answers and guidence without being talked down to. Now for the reason for this thread. How many of the new members and some of the older ones have noticed the "DONATE" key at the top of the page? If you too have gained help by belonging here and enjoy the forum for it's openness and friendliness, don't you want it to remain up to date and able to meet the fast pace of todays computer world? Go ahead hit the key and give a little back to the forum that gives you so much.

Thanks for your post Don.

It's a big help to keep the forum running on an even keel with the updates to the software that need to be done.

It's most appreciated and we DO see that nobody gets "talked down to" here on the forum. That's one of my pet peeves after seeing how other forums are run.

We try to be a cut above on HDTimeline.

Thanks again

glider

Yes Don,,you are correct. Not being a new member, I should have donated long ago. So I just did,,it's not much being I'm working very little,but I guess it all adds up and helps the cause.

Yes Don,,you are correct. Not being a new member, I should have donated long ago. So I just did,,it's not much being I'm working very little,but I guess it all adds up and helps the cause.

Dogdad, I know that the times are tough for a lot of our members and I really appreciate your contribution. We all should remember that the size of the donation is unimportant, like your parents taught you it's the thought that counts. With as many members as we have it does not take much if we all give a little. Thanks again and I'm glad to be a member of a forum with people like you on it.

Its a family thing, and I like to share, I aint rich just a working stiff but this is money well spent, and Who was talking down to Hobbit, bet its some one who doesnt even know him:s

Its a family thing, and I like to share, I aint rich just a working stiff but this is money well spent, and Who was talking down to Hobbit, bet its some one who doesnt even know him:s

I,m sure your right Jack. I also bet it's someone who hopes we don't find out who the coward is.

i am a new member, a friend put me on to DHtalking and i joined as soon as i could. i have since told other friends about the site and they have all joined as well. if they read this post (you know who you are) then i challenge them to hit that Donate button. Oh and bring beer next time you come over to visit.

Enjoying and learning on the HDtalking

Back