free website stats program New member | Harley Davidson Forums

RK_Rebel

Hi folks,

New member to the community. Recently made the journey to the "dark side" and loving every minute of it. Wish I had done it sooner! My new ride is a 2008 Road King Anniversary Edition. It's chromed to the max, With Vance and Hines pipes and stage one kit. Just made my first trip to motorcycle week in Laconia, NH. Being a NH boy, it was long overdue. Looking forward to reading some threads, and I'm sure, learning about the Harley family.

RK_Rebel

Welcome from Pittsburgh Pa.;)
Just remember that owning a Harley and trying to explain why to someone that does not, they probably would not understand.

Welcome to the forum, I too just made the transition over... Enjoying the 2001 Electra Glide Ultra Classic that I just got also... Seems people want to ask why... I told them to go buy their own and figure it out for themselves.... Enjoy the ride...

Welcome to the forum, I too just made the transition over... Enjoying the 2001 Electra Glide Ultra Classic that I just got also... Seems people want to ask why... I told them to go buy their own and figure it out for themselves.... Enjoy the ride...
So true!

Back