free website stats program new member....... | Harley Davidson Forums

new member.......

Gimme3steps

Hello all, I just came aboard. I recently bought a 2009 FLHTC Classic and look forward to putting some miles on it. I have been riding since I was 10 years old and I am now almost 64 so it's been a while. Had most brands made at one time or another with a 17 year stint on Harleys. I veered away to the BMW fold for a while and also to the Gold Wing family. I currently have my Harley, and my 2008 Gold Wing, and a 2006 Honda VTX Neo, and a Suzuki Burgman 650 scooter/grocery getter. I did a 6 year stint in the Navy from July 1967 until April 1st 1973 and yes I did get to visit Viet Nam. I am now retired and hoping to have a new hip put in this winter since the one I have is bad. I can still do short rides but, can't do the long haul at the moment.

Gimme3steps

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to The Forum, Quite the Resume Thank you for your service:wt

Hello all, I just came aboard. I recently bought a 2009 FLHTC Classic and look forward to putting some miles on it. I have been riding since I was 10 years old and I am now almost 64 so it's been a while. Had most brands made at one time or another with a 17 year stint on Harleys. I veered away to the BMW fold for a while and also to the Gold Wing family. I currently have my Harley, and my 2008 Gold Wing, and a 2006 Honda VTX Neo, and a Suzuki Burgman 650 scooter/grocery getter. I did a 6 year stint in the Navy from July 1967 until April 1st 1973 and yes I did get to visit Viet Nam. I am now retired and hoping to have a new hip put in this winter since the one I have is bad. I can still do short rides but, can't do the long haul at the moment.

Gimme3steps
Sorry to hear about your hip. That Burgy will help keep you riding as you heal to the point you can hold up the Harley.
Welcome

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. :ws
Thank you for your service.

Back