Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by buffy, Jul 7, 2011.

1. buffy

buffy New Member

Hey Everyone,I am riding a 05 FLSTCI,My wife bought me to quiet smoking.We both love ridin the bike,We are on the east side of Carolina.Hope to ride up to MountainFest in WV.@ the end of the month.To see Ted Nugent.

2. glgarrett

glgarrett Active Member

Welcome from Louisiana! Heritage Softail and Ted Nugent - great combination! :swoon

3. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Welcome to the"BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

4. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

5. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. :ws

6. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

Welcome aboard from Canada.

7. pappy42

pappy42 Member

Welcome aboard from Texas.

8. BillMull

BillMull Banned

Welcome to the best site on the net for Harley questions and concerns. You will also find sister/brotherhood like never before. These people in here are true and loyal Harley fanatics and enthusiasts. If you have a question or concern, fire it away and an answer will follow shortly. You will save yourself large amounts of money by using this site to your advantage. This site also operates off donations/contributions as well. I have been a member a few weeks and have saved hundreds of dollars so far and feel it necessary to send in a donation/contribution. So enjoy your time here. A warm welcome from Southern Kentucky!!!:ws

9. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Welcome to The Forum:rider:wce