free website stats program New member with a new Street Glide | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New member with a new Street Glide

Welcome, man! I am right behind ya- should be getting a new ride in the next couple of weeks! I'll keep you posted.

Welcome to the Forum- GREAT folks hang out here. Be careful out there with your new ride and always RIDE SAFE!!

I also just bougth the same bike as you... Love it.

I ordered the HD Super Tuner, V&H Monster Ovals, K&N air Filter kit, HD oil cooler and 6" windvest windscreen.

Can't wait to try all these things.

Theo.

Astheticaly, it sounds like we agree on most things. I have a Black '09, and I put on the Rineharts, Chrome Front End, and a few smaller peices. I need to take some updated pics, and when I do I'll post them.

I thought the same thing about the factory pipes! If I had to leave them on, I could have lived with it. Not so with my previous bikes.

I would love to see some pics of your ride. I will be posting some of my own soon.

Welcome and congrats on the new ride. I too have the 09 sg and its just one sweet ride. I'm slowly doing some mods. I've got 6500 mi on it with the stoock seat as well as the solo seat but it suits mr fine. The speakers will have to be changed as you can't here anything over 75mph. Take your time and enjoy the ride--it gets expensive, but it's worth it

Back