free website stats program New member on this forum and new to Harley | Harley Davidson Forums

New member on this forum and new to Harley

85FXRS

Hello all, I would like to take a moment to introduce myself as a new member. I am a licensed auto tech and a new rider having only had my motorcycle license since April. I am also new to Harley as I feel I have outgrown my first bike. I like the style of the 80's bikes so after some research I had decided as a new rider a FXR might be the right bike as a starter for me. I have acquired a near stock 85 FXRS all original with 2 previous owners. Very clean and aside from the screaming eagle baloney cut mufflers and noticing a screaming eagle ignition module upgrade I think the bike is near factory even down to the original paint. I look forward to seeking advice and possibly some info from the educated and knowledgeable members on this forum. Thank you.

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Welcome to The forum
:good
Check the Self Help section for tips:s

Welcome new member, from another new member! You picked one of the best bikes , FXR's to start with. Very good one learn on HD wise. Easy to ride ,handle, will hold some value, and should be easy sell when ready to move up. FXR's are a lot like Pans & Knuckleheads , not many around! Be safe, ride smart and don't be in hurry.

Back