free website stats program New Member - Northern Indiana | Harley Davidson Forums

New Member - Northern Indiana

Schrade

Hello All! New member, and Harley rider here. Just picked up a good deal on a 99 Super Glide Sport, having all of 5,835 miles when I left his driveway. I am currently switching out the ape hangers to go back to something lower (I'm about 5'8), and the information I read on here before tackling that project was a life saver. I'm waiting on my service manual to arrive and really appreciated all the threads people posted to help.

I look forward to researching and learning a lot more through everyone's experience here. Ride safe.

-Shawn

Welcome to The Forum, post some pics in the Dyna Area when you can:rider:ws

Welcome!!!! Glad to see that you have joined. You have joined the "BEST" site on the internet for Harley Davidson information and Brother/Sisterhood. If you have a question dealing with your bike, go to the appropriate category and fire the question. You have tons of experience in here. Whatever the question may be, just ask. So glad to have you!!!! A warm welcome from Southern Kentucky!!:wbs

Back