free website stats program New Member Introduction | Harley Davidson Forums

New Member Introduction

Jon Harston

Hi, I’m a retired Air Force flight engineer (1992) and now fully retired from teaching in KC-10 flight simulators at McGuire AFB, NJ. (2010). I currently live in central Florida. At 69, just bought my first Harley which is an 07 Electra Glide Ultra Classic. My bucket list includes riding the bike across the United States in summer 2018 after I’ve become comfortable with the bike. Hope I make it. Pretty sure the bike will. :cool:

Hi, I’m a retired Air Force flight engineer (1992) and now fully retired from teaching in KC-10 flight simulators at McGuire AFB, NJ. (2010). I currently live in central Florida. At 69, just bought my first Harley which is an 07 Electra Glide Ultra Classic. My bucket list includes riding the bike across the United States in summer 2018 after I’ve become comfortable with the bike. Hope I make it. Pretty sure the bike will. :cool:
Congrats on your 1st Harley, and thank you for your service.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here! Thank you for your service!!! ;)

Welcome from Spokane, if you're up in the Pacific Northwest when you do this trip there's lots of nice riding areas.

Welcome to the Community! Glad to have you with us. Congrats on the first Harley! Good luck with the Xcountry ride. Take your time, find interesting places to stop.
Thanks also for your service!

Welcome! McGuire.... I was there in 80's and deployed out of there many, many times.

Back