free website stats program New Member Introduction and Question | Harley Davidson Forums

New Member Introduction and Question

grt1500

Let me introduce myself, I've been into motorcycles since riding dirt bikes and motocross back in the seventies & I've owned several street bikes over the years. Last week I bought my first Harley, a 2002 Heritage Softail.

The more I ride it the more I wonder why I didn't get one earlier!

Here is my question: I'm looking for the right touch-up paint color. There were two reds listed for Softails in 2002: Luxury Rich Red 75946 and Real Red 700382. Can anyone tell which color my bike is from the photos?

Thanks,

Attachments

• Harley1.jpg
    Harley1.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 47
  • Harley2.jpg
    Harley2.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 43
Welcome to the forum grt1500, one way to know for sure just give your local dealer a call and give them your VIN number, they can enter it into their computer and pull up your SWR and that will have you paint color on it. You can also get key codes if you ever need them, you must show proof of ownership to get those.

Welcome to the forum. I can't see tank decals in the pics. If your bike doesn't have them, it's been repainted and might not be a HD stock color.

Welcome to forum from other side of the pond,just a thought,there is likely to be a amount of colour fading on your bike so the touch up will prob not be a 100% match,ride safe.............

Back