free website stats program New member info | Harley Davidson Forums

New member info

Goatie

Purchased my 2009 Electro Glide Ultra Classic on Christmas eve 2008. Hadn't ridden in over 40 yrs. so I took the Texas Training Wheels class prior to purchase in Dec. and got my MC license before buying bike. Had been saving up for a few years in order to buy it. Joined the Christian Motorcyclist Association and ride with the Pavement Apostles out of Huntsville TX. Until October of 2014 I had no major problems, and performed regular maintenance on the bike. I hit a road hazard, in the little town of Mt. Pleasant TX on my way to a CMA rally in Ark., at 65 mph. Lost air pressure in the rear tire and when I put on the brakes, everything went crazy. Long story short, 6 mos. later I'm mended but the bike is acting different than it did before. It looks brand new but the oil pressure drops to a pressure lower than I remember having before the accident. Trying to find out the cause in order to have peace of mind for many more miles of safe riding.

:wbs From the Rocky Mountains. Consider the advice members gave you in your original post about the oil pressure issue.:s

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Welcome to the forum

Brian
WAP.gif

Back