New member info

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by Goatie, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Goatie

Goatie New Member

Purchased my 2009 Electro Glide Ultra Classic on Christmas eve 2008. Hadn't ridden in over 40 yrs. so I took the Texas Training Wheels class prior to purchase in Dec. and got my MC license before buying bike. Had been saving up for a few years in order to buy it. Joined the Christian Motorcyclist Association and ride with the Pavement Apostles out of Huntsville TX. Until October of 2014 I had no major problems, and performed regular maintenance on the bike. I hit a road hazard, in the little town of Mt. Pleasant TX on my way to a CMA rally in Ark., at 65 mph. Lost air pressure in the rear tire and when I put on the brakes, everything went crazy. Long story short, 6 mos. later I'm mended but the bike is acting different than it did before. It looks brand new but the oil pressure drops to a pressure lower than I remember having before the accident. Trying to find out the cause in order to have peace of mind for many more miles of safe riding.

2. Jeff Klarich

Jeff Klarich Well-Known Member Contributor

:wbs From the Rocky Mountains. Consider the advice members gave you in your original post about the oil pressure issue.:s

3. Bodeen

Bodeen Well-Known Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
    From Central Florida.

4. Joyflyin

Joyflyin Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator

Welcome aboard, glad to have you here. :ws

5. tourbox

tourbox Senior Member

Welcome from So. Texas.
    tourbox

6. STEVE07