free website stats program New member from the uk | Harley Davidson Forums

New member from the uk

wurz

Hi, joined a while back but not been active. Based in the South of England but from South London. Retired IT engineer been riding Harleys for 40 years or so, I have owned the same shovelhead since 1980, had lots of other bikes as well but nothing has come close to the shovel.
When I retired last year I built a ground up custom using an S&S 93 shovel moter, 5 speed box, stock frame but modded it to take stretched tanks, few other trick bits, use it mainly for a Sunday blast, its good fun.
Both Shovels are not really passenger friendly so in order to keep the misses happy I brought an 03 Ultraglide in May and we have had quite a bit of fun on it this year.
I have to say until then I have only ever driven shovels or iron heads so the twinky has been an eye opener. Not without its own problems, so far I have had sticky brake calipers on the front and a leakt master cylinder (fixed), compensating sprocket came loose on a run (fixed). also have done a stage one on it including a V+H fuel Pak.
Getting some cut out issues so may be posting soon if I get stuck

Welcome to the forum from Suwannee. Our self help section is one of the best and I'm sure there are members here that can help with most any problem.

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back