free website stats program New member from the uk. | Harley Davidson Forums

New member from the uk.

geoff

:) Hi all,I'm Geoff from the uk,just bought my first Harley after many years of wanting for one,I have had a plethora of other machines,but look forward to turning the wheels on my new bike,(2005 xl1200c sportster),& joining in on here!:)

welcome to the greatest forum on the the net fellow resident of the uk...where abouts are you ,or is that need to know?No offense intended,just nosey is all,feel free to tell me to mind my own,I can take it!!:D:D

welcome to the greatest forum on the the net fellow resident of the uk...where abouts are you ,or is that need to know?No offense intended,just nosey is all,feel free to tell me to mind my own,I can take it!!:D:D

Hi Gunnut,I'm in essex for my sins,used to live down your way some years back now.

Thanks for the welcome to you all.:)

I have been looking around in here,it truly is a fantastic forum,so much info available.
In answer to your question I'm in chelmsford Essex area.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Geoff - welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to review the forum rules in the link below and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Back