free website stats program New member from Arkansas | Harley Davidson Forums

New member from Arkansas

kraut

Account Removed
Hey yall, I ride a 1999 FLHTC and have had it only since April 2011. For the last 12 years I've been riding a garage built custom 1973 Ironhead hardtail Sporty. I have since handed the Ironhead down to my son in Texas. I was ready for the "Geezer Glide". I'm 68 years old with a bad neck and back. The first bike that I ever rode was a bicycle with a lawnmower engine. I was 12 years old. (1955) The second was a Cushman scooter. The third was a Cushman Eagle. All in the late 1950's. After that, I bought my first bike which was a Montesa motor-cross. Bought my first Harley in 1985. It was a 1980, 1340 Harley Super Glide. Rode this one for years until I built my Ironhead.

Virginia? I was in Alexandria just a couple of months ago. Beautiful when you get out of the city. Thanks for the reply!:42:

Welcome kraut! We live in neighboring Mississippi and love riding your state. Where 'bouts in AR do you live?...... Glad to have you in the HDT family!

Well, let's see. For 'flipper', I live in Mena. For 'The Tank', thanks and 'Semper Fi' (64-70, 4th Recon Battalion reserve). For 'oldhippie', thanks a bunch!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! You have officially joined THE BEST SITE on the internet for Harley-Davidson information and mechanical issues. If you have a question concerning any Harley bike, you are encouraged to ask and you will receive an answer shortly from a moderator(s) or member(s). These members and moderators are the BEST hands down! I have saved hundreds of dollars by using this site to fix my bike myself and learn at the same time. We are a tight knit family here and I hope you enjoy your stay here at "H-D Talking"! Be safe of the highways and come home safe!!!!:wce

Back