free website stats program New Member and New 2011 Wide Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

New Member and New 2011 Wide Glide

mdgflhr

Hello everyone. Just purchased a new 2011 Wide Glide. Got a great deal along with a 2200 dollar gift card but only good towards HD products.So I went and got the Stage 4 SE 103 kit. I know could get better stuff from a Indy but with that said wanted to first do some motor mods and found this to be the best bang for the buck. I have a modded 96 RK with Big Boyz heads milled for a 9.8 to 1 CR along with 2 into 1 TH and Woods W6H cam and Jims Roller rockers. For a Evo it goes like (EDIT). Will smoke many a 96 inch with pipes and stage 1. Anyways just want some feedback if anyone has this same kit also gonna put my 16 inch apes from my RK it now has 18s and if anyone has done this some help with cable lengths and part numbers if possible would greatly be appreciated. Again thanks for any and all comments.

Please read and understand the info in this link...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Welcome & congrats on the new scoot. Looks like you're off to a great start w/the upgrades. Ride safe!

Welcome to the forum. I love the Dyna models and when I bough my superglide custom last year I almost went with the Wide Glide because I love the looks of teh front end with the longer rake......but I take a passenger with me from time to time and putting a better two up seat on it would have been necessary and would have ruined the looks of a wide glide. Anyway.......welcome!

Back