free website stats program New Lift | Harley Davidson Forums

New Lift

Irish Hog

I picked up a new lift at our local bike rally this weekend. It is a Pitbull lift and it is a really nice lift. I bought it from the pitbull vendors at the rally and they were very nice people. The lift was $399, it was expensive, but it was a little less getting it at the show. It is made very well and the thing that I liked about it is that they make on special for the Dyna's. You need adapters for some lifts because of the oil pan, with the Pitbull lift, they make one just to fit the Dyna's without hitting the oil pan.

Just thought I would pass it along, I notice some bike lift threads pop up now and again and this is a high quality lift, if you are in the market for one. It is also made in the USA too.:42:

Attachments

• DSCF0864.jpg
    DSCF0864.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCF0866.jpg
    DSCF0866.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 30
Looks like a good one. I think thats the one where they show a guy climbing all over the bike while its on the lift.

Looks a lot like the J&S jack but not as beefy. I wonder who was the first to make this type of jack? I believe the J&S Jack was the one with the guy hanging all over the bike while it was up in the air...

Looks a lot like the J&S jack but not as beefy. I wonder who was the first to make this type of jack? I believe the J&S Jack was the one with the guy hanging all over the bike while it was up in the air...
On the brochure they gave me there are two people sitting on what looks like a street glide with another guy standing on beside them.

I bought one at biketoberfest 3 years ago and have been very pleased with it. Like you said. It fits perfect with the wideglide.

Back