free website stats program New LED Headlight and Passing Lamps | Harley Davidson Forums

New LED Headlight and Passing Lamps

Just installed the new LED Headlight and spots on my Ultra. Followed the instructions for aiming the lights and in fact placed them lower than recommended. Went for a ride last night and a guy in front of me along a beach road got very aggitated and pulled over to give me a piece of his mind. After he got done telling me to get my brights off him I told him that was my low beam. I don't think he believed me:p At any rate I love the light, it is really bright, but I think it can annoy others. If you are following some one with these lights on probably best to turn the spots off. :bigsmiley12:

Good to know. With all the road ragers out there, you never know when you'll set one off.

I'm considering getting the headlight and just using yellow halogen bulbs in the spots.

The new Harley Davidson 7", LED Headlight and Spots. Pricey but well made. The lense is polycarbonate.

=====================================================

No doubt they see you. I have seen people in the car ahead at a street light hold their hand up to block the light. Daytime visibility is much greater with the LED than the stock halogen. That is what I wanted. I also added the LED Tail light and Turn Signals. That along the the tour pack lights and fender tip light really make the rear bright.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back