free website stats program New Klock Werks Exhaust for '09 Baggers! | Harley Davidson Forums

New Klock Werks Exhaust for '09 Baggers!

RottMan

For anyone interested, I've been e-mailing with Klock Werks and they are working on a set of their Double-Back headers for the '09s and they also have a new set of mufflers coming out too. Vic sent me a couple pics...also I've attached a pic of the headers.

I don't know when they will be available or what they will cost, but when I find out, I will post it here.

Attachments

• IMG_7537.jpg
    IMG_7537.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_7543.jpg
    IMG_7543.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_9444.jpg
    IMG_9444.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 167
For anyone interested, I've been e-mailing with Klock Werks and they are working on a set of their Double-Back headers for the '09s and they also have a new set of mufflers coming out too. Vic sent me a couple pics...also I've attached a pic of the headers.

I don't know when they will be available or what they will cost, but when I find out, I will post it here.
american classic motors on Ebay has them for a 08 for 398.95 in chrome & 499.95 in black. I'm thinking of geting a set & using my RUSH Slip on's.

does anyone know how if the wrap around headers are going to effect the the coil or wires that the 09 engine has at the back
thanks Joe

Back