free website stats program New Honda F6B | Harley Davidson Forums

New Honda F6B

ImaRider

2013 Gold Wing F6B Overview - Honda Powersports

Just saw this when surfing and wondered what everyone thought of it? 6 cylinder,5 speed, shaft drive. 842 lbs and Honda says it is lighter than the GW. How much does a GW weigh then? 6.6 gallon tank with 34 mpg advertised.

Not bad looking but the weight is more than I like personally. $20K msrp Guess I'll stick with what I have. Still nice looking though.

Its not a bad bike till you sit on it. You would think as it has Goldwing heritage it would have a comfortable seat instead of a concrete block for one......

Looked at one last week. Think will just keep my Dyna. Did not do a thing for me, just kind of struck me as a Wing with Missing parts.

A friend of mine bought one last month. He says it's the best bike he has ever had. He said the same thing about the last 15 bikes he bought. :yahoo

His is the flat black (Harley has probably copyrighted "denim") model, instead of Gold wing, we call it the Buzzard.

Last edited:
Its not a bad bike till you sit on it. You would think as it has Goldwing heritage it would have a comfortable seat instead of a concrete block for one......

Have you spent any time on the stock seat that comes on a Street Glide?

:lolrolling

Have you spent any time on the stock seat that comes on a Street Glide?

:lolrolling

I know its a concrete block also...... What are in these designers head??????????? Maybe they are just trying to appeal to the youth who can endure the pain but can not afford the entry fee.......:small3d012:

Not bad looking. Still has a bunch of plastic on it. It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of a wing but with the power of the 6 cylinder I can bet it's fun, fast and reliable.

Back