free website stats program New Heritage Softail!!!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

New Heritage Softail!!!!!

softail41

I finally took the leap! For the past several months I have been shopping for a FLSTC and just days before Christmas I found her! A 2012 Heritage Softail Classic in Vivid Black. The dealership had one on the showroom floor with ABS/Security, but, I really wasn't interested in the ABS option. At this remark, the sales guy asks me to follow him to the back. In the maintenance area, just out of the crate, was my girl! I watched as they finished putting her together and was the first person to sit on her! I worked out what I felt like was a fair deal, and had engine and bag guards installed as well as Rush Slip-on pipes and a luggage rack. Took delivery two days later and have been smiling every since! Best Christmas ever! I think the next purchase will be the service manuals and eventually a SE breather kit and maybe a TFI. Still reading and trying to understand the WEALTH of information about this subject on this site! If anyone cares to share their opionion on TFI's, I would appreciate it. :D

I finally took the leap! For the past several months I have been shopping for a FLSTC and just days before Christmas I found her! A 2012 Heritage Softail Classic in Vivid Black. The dealership had one on the showroom floor with ABS/Security, but, I really wasn't interested in the ABS option. At this remark, the sales guy asks me to follow him to the back. In the maintenance area, just out of the crate, was my girl! I watched as they finished putting her together and was the first person to sit on her! I worked out what I felt like was a fair deal, and had engine and bag guards installed as well as Rush Slip-on pipes and a luggage rack. Took delivery two days later and have been smiling every since! Best Christmas ever! I think the next purchase will be the service manuals and eventually a SE breather kit and maybe a TFI. Still reading and trying to understand the WEALTH of information about this subject on this site! If anyone cares to share their opionion on TFI's, I would appreciate it. :D

Congrats on the new bike!

And it sounds like you have a great plan for future purchases. The service manual is worth its weight in gold and the TFI is a great product. Don't forget, you get a forum discount on it as well!

Thank you, Dr. Dolittle! I did read on here somewhere that forum members get a 50% discount! That sounds like a great deal!

Congrats on your new ride. You will love the heritage. Manual should be first on your list. I have the TFI on mine and it is great. Have Arnes breather plus rush slip-ons. Had 2" baffles and just changed them to 1 3/4 and wished I would have done it sooner. You will find all the info you will ever need to know from the Great mods on this site.

PaPa T

Congrats on the new steed!!! May you make many miles of smiles upon it..:majesty

Congrats on the new ride! My previous bike was a Heritage and we put a lot of fun miles on her. Here is to hoping your weather allows you to enjoy some time in the saddle :cheers

Congrats on your new ride. I also own a Heritage classic (2008) and love it. My suggestion is ride,ride and ride some more.

Whoa - they'd be flying out the door at 50% off!

$50 off for forum members is still a GREAT deal:

Oops! I stand corrected....but still a great deal! I've read so much stuff on here it is all running together. I guess I need to pace myself!! :small3d031:

Thanks all for the congrats!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back