free website stats program New here and to Harley in general | Harley Davidson Forums

New here and to Harley in general

Colt.45

This actually my second Harley as many many years ago I had some kind of a little single cylinder thing that was a Harley. Now though I have an 08 Rocker. I got it with 8,000 miles on it and in nice shape. I have replaced the stock mufflers with Vance & Hines Twin Slash slip ons, I also installed an Arlen Ness 'Big Sucker' and Night Rider's XEIDs. I have a Danny Gray 'Week Day Solo' seat on the way as well. Now I need a set of Mini-Apes in about 10" [on hold till I save a few more bones though] and then I'll have it about like I want it. I really like the Harley torque and sound.
Colt.45

:good
Welcome from Pittsburgh, Pa.

No other bike can compare to the Harley character which is what makes them so great...

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Thanks all. I have discovered after over 40 years of riding that there are two types of Bikes..........Harleys and the other ones. Makes me sorta wish I had seen the light earlier........Oh well.....better late than never they say.:newsmile011:
Colt.45

Welcome to the Family,enjoy your Ride
Thats one of the last things i want to do to my Limited,Im looking at the 12'' Mini-Apes

welcome.sounds like your old one was from the Italian airplane factory.Was it a baja,or a 350c.c.?

jamesearl
Best I can recall it seems like it was about 50cc and cast iron jug? This was around 1971 and I got it for about $5.00 from a guy. I know I rode it some.........
Colt.45

Back