free website stats program new heart transplant | Harley Davidson Forums

new heart transplant

zoood

Product Contributor
Not for me, but for my trike - Rated Output 113 C.I. 120 HP with 120 LB FT Torque. 113 C.I. c-series Balanced

6416_1115556606571_1156624144_30325780_1754353_n.jpg

Also with 6 speed matching
Black Chrome trans, but with Jim's internals.

zoood

I got a good deal on it. Another ordered this engine and had additional balancing done to it. The tranny will handle 150 hp . But before the guy could pick it up. He had a heart attack. He was getting this engine and tranny set up for a 1993 trike build. Which is the same year as my trike build. The entire set-up cost me 4875.00. I plan on pulling a trailer that's identical to the trikes body. More engine strength was called for. Plus, now when I'm at a traffic light and one of those honda civics, with the muffler the size of their car pulls next to me. They can breath my rubber when I lite up the tires! lol

Zoood...being as you were 90% of where you wanted to be on your Trike build project, how far back will it put you to nest that beauty in there?

Zoood...being as you were 90% of where you wanted to be on your Trike build project, how far back will it put you to nest that beauty in there?

I wouldnt think it would be a major project. Since its just wrenching. Unlike having to design the trike body's interior. And even tho, I said I wont build another trike. Looks like I'll eat those words. The engine that's in there. Ive been doing work to that as well and that will probably sit on the shelf till I locate another bike that was rear ended or has a blown motor and yes,... build another trike. But I'll put that one up for sale. (winter project) I realize at my age. Prunes would be a lot cheaper for the same results of installing and riding with that new engine. ;) .

zoood

Sum it all up by saying the difficult gets done immediately and the impossible takes a bit longer :D

Am wondering, just how long it would take to change out the engine and trans?

Sounds like it aught to be a handful, right hand that is!

I bought it,... because I plan on doing testing of new products I'll be developing for the comfort of riding a trike. Mainly pertaining to the heat they give off. Plus I plan on pulling a trailer with it. I dont want to be bothered with lack of power. While I tour the USA. Plus, those little honda cars that have a muffler bigger than the car its self. Well, they can eat my rubber from then on. lol

Back