free website stats program New HD Synthetic? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New HD Synthetic?

HD Semi-Synthetic for Trans for FL, FX, 4 and 5 speeds next question.......is this OK to use in a new 6 Speed tranny?

My understanding is that you want to use an oil formulated for the helical gears in the six speeds. So, the short answer would be no. Check out the Self-Help section for good recommendations on oils...Spectro for the tranny.

It's a hydro cracked dino oil, not a man made oil as other full synthetics are. Do some research on the base stock of the two.

No.You enlighten me oh wise and all knowing one.Show me where you obtained that info.'Cause it's wrong.

Its all good , no one needs Harley oil , not if Chavez has anything to do with it , I live in Venezuela and I am a canadian , we do have year round riding and we cannot get harley oil here because of our (or thiers) (EDIT) president but Venezuela has a lot to offer and the Venezuelans are going to weather this little storm , it has had a big kick but someone will do this madman in......... until then I am going to ride and the Venezuelans are going to continue to Party s they wre raised to do!!!!!!!!!! Saludos

Last edited by a moderator:
Back