free website stats program New HD in the Family | Harley Davidson Forums

New HD in the Family

gasbag

As you can see under my name I have a Heritage. My son has been driving down here for the last 6 months and stealing it from me on the weekends and having a great time. I finally put a stop to it.

We went down to N.W. Harley in Lacey, where I bought my bike, and he tried on a few and fell in love with the V-Rod. I know I know, I tried to raise him right but what can I say. I will agree tho that this is some bike. It has Vance & Hines pipes, stage 1 and a tuner. It sounds nasty, sort of like an angry growl. One day later it was sitting in my garage next to the Heritage. Now there are two men in the family with a silly ear to ear grin on their face. We have been riding together every chance we get now and are having the time of our lives. Life is good.

The only other thing I would like is to be his age again.:)

DSC_0086.jpg

Very Cool!!! I can't wait until my son returns from his deployment. He promised me that we would go on a trip somewhere. You two have fun, be safe and enjoy the honor of being a father.

Congrats on the V-Rod. My son and I ride together sometimes and it's great when we do, but he rides one of those crouch rockets. I don't know where I went wrong.:small3d015:

Congrats on the V-Rod. My son and I ride together sometimes and it's great when we do, but he rides one of those crouch rockets. I don't know where I went wrong.:small3d015:

Nothing wrong...as many an old rider has said to metric/crotch rocket rider...You may enjoy that ride right now, but sooner or later a V-twin will be sitting in your garage! Personally I laughed at the guy, but almost 30 years later he was right after all. :lero

Back