free website stats program New HD Crossbones | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New HD Crossbones

In my humble opinion, I think it is probably one of the best looking models to arrive on the showroom floor in a long time.

When I see all those ugly custom things out there with ten foot long forks covered in billet (whoops, inside voice...), its refreshing to see a new machine from the Motor Company that is the very essence of what a motorcycle was, and should still be.

If I was looking for a second bike to put in the garage beside the Electraglide, it would be the Cross-bones with out question,.... unless of course I could find a really nice stock '49 panhead..... :cheers

Sorry if I offend anyone but I think it is the ugliest thing on the road. My uncle just bought a new Heritage last weekend and we both looked at the crossbones in the showroom while we were waiting and said the same thing this thing is ugly!!. But the eye is in the beholder. I am sure that with some mods and a few changes it could be a nice looking bike, but as far as stock, it just does not do it for me..

I really didn't care to much for it but every dealer I have went into said that bike sells like crazy. That could just be the dealer , but I have seen a bunch on the roads. It may grow on me though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like them. Something different and would want one for a second bike. Something to ride once in a while.

Rocker looks good with the aftermarket rear end that I saw on American Thunder.

A friend of mine just picked his up; and after looking at it a little closer I would say I like it. I just wonder how it handles?

Back