free website stats program New Harley 2012 Models | Harley Davidson Forums

New Harley 2012 Models

Nice find! I had googled some info on the model line up about 2 weeks ago and it did appear all the touring models come with the 103 and that is what the release states. Also when the softail come out those should all have 103 as well. Not too many changes yet. The only new models should be the 10th anniversary vrod and the dyna switchback. We'll soon see.

why can't the tri-glide get a 110 engine we really need it and did i forget better rear brakes!!!!!HMO must have deaf ears

does this mean there will be a lot better deals on the 2011's now? How much will the price of a 2011 sportster xr1200 go down?

I am surprised that Harley is going with the 103 as standard equipment on the touring models. Not that I'm against extra power but I think the 96 gets the job done just fine. By making the 103 standard it just increased the base price making the bikes more expensive. I love the option of having the 103 available but would rather be able to make the choice between the 96 and 103. I'm sure before long the 103 will be the standard on all the bikes.

Before too long? From what I saw on the CA epa registrations the only 2 bikes coming with the 96 are the suberglide custom and the street bob!

I am surprised that Harley is going with the 103 as standard equipment on the touring models. Not that I'm against extra power but I think the 96 gets the job done just fine. By making the 103 standard it just increased the base price making the bikes more expensive. I love the option of having the 103 available but would rather be able to make the choice between the 96 and 103. I'm sure before long the 103 will be the standard on all the bikes.

I agree. The 96 does a good job. I disagree that the 103 will be standard. Maybe the 110 or who knows the 118 or the . . . . .

I agree. The 96 does a good job. I disagree that the 103 will be standard. Maybe the 110 or who knows the 118 or the . . . . .

Your probably right, as soon as everybody has a 103 the new standard will be 110. Everybody thinks they need a bigger motor. I am by no means saying the 103 is a bad engine. I think it's fantastic, I just like the option of having a 96 available. Bigger is not always better. If the market is demanding the larger motor then they already have it available as an option. What more do you need? JMO

Your probably right, as soon as everybody has a 103 the new standard will be 110. Everybody thinks they need a bigger motor. I am by no means saying the 103 is a bad engine. I think it's fantastic, I just like the option of having a 96 available. Bigger is not always better. If the market is demanding the larger motor then they already have it available as an option. What more do you need? JMO

The 110 will take a bit of refining to get the bugs out with the head gaskets letting loose.

Sweet!! I'm gonna have to get a 2012 Ultra.....As soon as the insurance company decides if they are going to total my 07 that decided to run into the back of someone on the freeway....:swoon It hurts just a little...Glad to be alive and walking with no broken bones!!!:s Lot's of Road Rash and a blood clot in my leg so gotta take it easy for a bit,:( but when/if they total my 07, I'll be hoping to get a new 12 Ultra ASAP!:D

Back