free website stats program New Hampshire | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Hampshire

Thank god, I figured with the influx of all the Liberal Mass. people moving up here that (EDITED) like this would start passing. Glad to see NH still a state of the people and not the politicians.

Hey Mass, is trying to tell businesses in NH that sell to people who live in Mass. that they have to charge them sales tax? LOL what a pathetic joke. How people can live in that state is totally beyond me.:small3d023:

[notes]
A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community
[/notes]

The irony of this is us Mass people must pay a toll to enter NH yet the Nh people entering Mass do not.

The irony of this is us Mass people must pay a toll to enter NH yet the Nh people entering Mass do not.

Yeah we more than make up for it though when we buy gas, coffee, food, or anything else in Mass with the sales tax which you don't pay up here. I would much rather pay a toll than a sales tax on everything I buy. Plus if you go far enough in Mass. there are Tolls..... nice big fat ones too. And of course don't forget the helmet law, which is just plain sad!

Which toll is that? The one all the way up in Hooksett a good 30 minutes inside the NH line or the Bedford one a good 20 minutes?? You have plenty of options to get off the highway and travel another route to avoid the toll if you choose.

Oh by the way, 2008 Fatboy from Manchester.

Last edited by a moderator:
southern mass by the tri state marker . we ride up to franconia notch every year :) beautiful ride up the cankamangus or how ever you spell it lol. and no helmets woohoo .

Up here in the Lakes region Center Ossipee. A little North of Southern NH :)
I ride an 04 HeritageClassic and the wife rides an 08 Road King Classic. Glad to hear that Bill failed. What ever happened to "Live freeor die" I hope that the silent majority are finally being heard and all the Mass. Transplants occupying the southern part of the state start to get it. "We don't need your stinkin spending." Being a life long resident and firefighter in Lawrence, Mass. I saw what this give away liberal state did to my city before I retired and moved up here in 2002. I can see history starting to repeat up hear with the now democratically controled executive and legislative branches.:(

Back