free website stats program New Guy | Harley Davidson Forums

New Guy

80ctslf

Hello Everyone

Joined a while back but have spent the past several months building a new garage / toy shack and haven't logged much computer time .

Missed most of last summers sunny days building but hope to enjoy more seat time with Nancy this coming season . Hdtalking has been a great find for me as,as a first time owner i'm a complete newbie to both Harley & motorcycles and the knowledge here has been a great help. Thanks to all for a great site !

"Nancy" by the way is my 08 White Gold Pearl Heritage .

80ctslf

Thanks Guys!

Rubyred
looks like a nice ride you have yourself there to / i really like your signature !

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

Harley Davidson Community

............................................................................................................

I loved & hated it both at the same time but with the help of a couple of Buddys and a neighbor who does concrete work it's almost complete . Work bench gets built tonite and if i can sweet talk the Mrs. into loaning me her digital camera and a whole lot of patience (forgive me Father for i'm about to sin / kill a computer / camera or both) i'll try and post some pics.

FYI......... i am "not" computer wise so it may take awhile! lol

Back