free website stats program New guy | Harley Davidson Forums

New guy

:wce Hi, Would like to see pictures of the chopper! I'm not one to talk about pictures, I still don't know how to put up pics!
Ride Safe!
wilks3 :D
:USA

:wce Hi, Would like to see pictures of the chopper! I'm not one to talk about pictures, I still don't know how to put up pics!
Ride Safe!
wilks3 :D
:USA

I took a BUNCH of pictures while building it. Hit my personal site, -= www.skurz.com =- and click the Green Envy link. I showed the progress from raw frame to road trip (600 miles from home) to Sturgis, SD. Let me know what you think.

Kerry, SAAAAAWWWEEEEEETTTT!!!!!!! Now when asked, "Who built it?". You can answer just like Jesse James, "I Did." If you can build a cool lookin' chopper, I can figuer out how to post pics of my FatBoy! Again, NICE!!!!
wilks3

Kerry, SAAAAAWWWEEEEEETTTT!!!!!!! Now when asked, "Who built it?". You can answer just like Jesse James, "I Did." If you can build a cool lookin' chopper, I can figuer out how to post pics of my FatBoy! Again, NICE!!!!
wilks3

Thanks. I have to be honest, I am pretty proud of it. That was the first bike I ever build, and lets just say parts took a lot of "finessing" to make fit. It's sad there isn't better quality control in the bike parts business.

When I built it I actually finished jetting the bike around 200am the morning we were heading for Sturgis, SD. When I left for Sturgis I have 7 miles on the bike and ROAD it the entire way. Now I will admit, I had my girlfriend (at the time) follow with my trailer and all my tools. I did have a few small issues, vibration ripped a few tank mount bolts and a small primary issue, but the chopper made it one piece. :D

Back