free website stats program new guy question. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

new guy question.

That was the name of the thread I started that I cant' find. I can't help you with your problem as I have always run Drag pipes with no baffles. Don't want my safety to be dictated by my neighbors ability to put up with the sound! Good luck on getting some answers. The guys on here will give it to you straight if they know the answer.

so would it be possible to take the baffles out of stock mufflers? if so, worth it? and is it hard for a moron to do it?

Softtailhog and Dr. Doolittle Thank you for the information. You are gentleman and scholars, and probably a few things we won't mention here! LOL.

rxman, i wouldn't know as I have never owned any other Harley but an FXE. Which between mine and yours are two different beasts.

thought i was in the right spot- so, could you point me in the right direction as to where it went so i can see/follow it?

RXman, click on your name above your avatar and then look under the tab showing all your posts...it will show the complete list in chronological order. If the thread iicon ball s red, there are unread posts within...just be patient and play around with the tabs near the top of the webpage as well...you will find self help tips and search using key words on the subject of your search. This site is pretty neat and easy to use...Speed and Glider have really done an incredible job. :newsmile082:

Back