free website stats program New Guy from Springboro, Ohio... | Harley Davidson Forums

New Guy from Springboro, Ohio...

Phadreus

Hi all,

Been lurking on the forum for a while, and thought I would introduce myself and post up some pics of my ride. I'm new to HD's, been a sport bike guy all my life but have closed that chapter, moved on to a Fatboy and am enjoying the (EDIT) out of riding comfortably with my wife now. I would have never believed anyone who told me I would enjoy my HD as much as my previous sport bikes, but I would have been wrong. I'm loving the Fatboy.

I haven't done too much to her yet, mainly the Deluxe Lightbar, Detachable Windshield, Detachable FB Bags, Detachable FB Backrest and a few little chrome goodies.

Planning the typical stage I or II kit next year, can't wait!

Anyway, here are a few pics of my ride. Oh, she's an '09 Fatboy, I picked her up a few months ago with 5.5 miles on the clock. Gotta killer deal on her.

Cheers!

Please read this...

A Friendly Reminder - Harley Davidson Community

Attachments

• IMG_4619.jpg
    IMG_4619.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4618.jpg
    IMG_4618.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4623.jpg
    IMG_4623.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to The Forum, Hoping you understand the rules so your stay here is a good one:rider:ws

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Back