free website stats program New Guy from Milwaukee WI | Harley Davidson Forums

New Guy from Milwaukee WI

y2k4cobra

Hello all, I'm new to the site. I own two bikes my first is my 2003 softail standard which I bought new in Oct of 2002. My second is a 2011 Street glide which I picked up this July and I can't stop riding it! Rick

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! You have officially joined THE BEST SITE on the internet for Harley-Davidson information and mechanical issues. If you have a question concerning any Harley bike, you are encouraged to ask and you will receive an answer shortly from a moderator(s) or member(s). These members and moderators are the BEST hands down! I have saved hundreds of dollars by using this site to fix my bike myself and learn at the same time. We are a tight knit family here and I hope you enjoy your stay here at "H-D Talking"! Be safe of the highways and come home safe!!!!:wce

Welcome to the"BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Hi,
The Street Glide is a nice ride. Hope you have many happy miles on it.
I'm new here too. There is a wealth of info here. It will take a long time to read it all.

Back