free website stats program New Guy Checking In | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Guy Checking In

Welcome! But I'm surprised Colorado has any gun industry left with the laws they passed. I know Magpul left the state.

Quite the contrary. Several large industry players call Colorado home. They passed a magazine limit law that is largely not enforced by Sheriffs statewide. In fact, the bill to repeal it just passed the House. Senate is up next. The only place you'll find where there are anti gun people here are places like Denver and Boulder. Hippy strongholds. :)

But Denver has a fantastic movement of gun owners working hard to reclaim it!

Welcome to the forum
Grew up in Colorado, dropped my hippie status and moved north, cut my hair, and, got a real job.

Welcome from Pittsburgh Pa.;)
Remember that someday you will own a bagger...:D

Thanks again for all the welcomes everyone. Headed around today to sit on some stuff with a friend of mine who is an experienced rider, but also looking for his first Harley. Any suggestions of proper fit for me? Or just what feels "right"? Im 5'10, and 290. Im on my way down however, been steadily dropping weight if that matters for bike choice. Just want to make a list of what felt comfortable so I can go back and test those models after I get my class and license over with.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I expect everyone in Colorado will be out today. Gonna be warm and the sun is shining.

Back