free website stats program New Fuel Tank '03 Anniversary Model | Harley Davidson Forums

New Fuel Tank '03 Anniversary Model

BigG

I need a new Black Tank for a 2003 FLSTCI What is the least expensive way to get a tank with the emblems installed already ?

with that being an anniversary model Harley will be the only way and you will probably have to walk through a circus to get it done harley usually wants vin. and i think the emblems or whole tank can't remember for sure. or look through e-bay or something like that to find one. unless you just have tank replaced and use your old emblems

They pop up at swap meets but the emblems have usually been long gone. However, you can buy the emblems and tank separately through some patience and searching.

They pop up at swap meets but the emblems have usually been long gone. However, you can buy the emblems and tank separately through some patience and searching.

Really, I was told that the Motor Co had that locked down pretty tight. I was thinking that I was going to have to buy a wrecked bike just for anniv parts.

Really, I was told that the Motor Co had that locked down pretty tight. I was thinking that I was going to have to buy a wrecked bike just for anniv parts.

Yes, they are of course used but I see them from time to time. No lock down on used parts or at least the Moco hasn't figured out a way yet........

Yes, they are of course used but I see them from time to time. No lock down on used parts or at least the Moco hasn't figured out a way yet........

That will work, because a new one is over 850 dollars. A little outrageous in my book.

Back