free website stats program New Fuel Module | Harley Davidson Forums

New Fuel Module

Lots of choices there, V & H , Arlen Ness etc. Never used one so I don't have a preference but don't see how you can go wrong with a brand name unit. I would wait to see your responses on your post from the guys here. Can't go wrong doing it that way.

Actually, the G3 is just the next generation of fuel managers from Dobeck Performance (TFI - Techlusion Fuel Injection). The unit you would probably want for your '10 UC would be the Gen 3.5. This unit allows more specific adjustment as described on the Dobeck Performance website:

EFI - Electronic Fuel Injection Controllers - ATVs, UTVs, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles, Scooters, Sport Bikes, Watercraft

The Gen 3 series is a little bit more complicated than the Gen 2s:

TFI - Techlusion Fuel Injection Controller - ATVs, UTVs, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles

Undoubtably, Dobeck is probably phasing out the Gen 2s. Like anything, the new models will eventually replace the older versions. But the Gen 2s are a good solution for those folks that want a simple plug and play tool that allows them to simply add a bit a fuel under normal operating conditions.

Your choice I would say.

TQ

Thank's Guy's. I wasn't sure which way to go myself so I just went with the G3 as per the techs advise. How he explained it to me was the newer model could add fuel on decell which would be an sdvantage if doing cam changes, also the pushbutton adj. is set so as to add increments of .05 at each change which I think can help as the dial on screw type is difficult to be as precise for most. This newer unit also is a plug & play with the same instalation as the older version just more control and easier application of adjustments.

I just purchased a new Gen 3 unit from Dobeck for my 09 Deluxe. It comes with wires and plugs that go in line with your O2 sensors just like the injectors. In talking to Chris these wires can be cut off and the O2 sensor eliminator resistors installed rather than using these extra wires. You can then remove the O2 sensors and plug the holes. Chris is sending the plugs and resistors so I should be up and running by Friday. Chris said he prefers to do it this way rather than use the wires. I plan to post pictures of my bike and mods when I'm through this process.

Back