free website stats program New from the North East | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New from the North East

Welcome, congratulations on your first Harley. Is it an anniversary edition?
Yes it is and thanks!

Thanks all for the warm welcome from near and far! I'm going to be getting the bike from my Dad within a couple weeks when the snow melts finally and we have a nice day. Dad is going to take it on his "final" ride to my house. I would pick it up in the truck, but as we all can understand I'll let him take it on the final ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from central mass, where abouts are you located? I'm right on the Ct line and damn near centered between Hartford, Worcester and Springfield.

congrats on the 1st Harley. I bought my 1st harley 8 months ago after realizing I ride too many miles to be uncomfortable on a sportbike any longer and I wish I woulda made the switch a lot sooner (although I do miss the 100hp I gave up in the switch 163hp- cbr 1000rr to 70hp softail)

Welcome from central mass, where abouts are you located? I'm right on the Ct line and damn near centered between Hartford, Worcester and Springfield.

congrats on the 1st Harley. I bought my 1st harley 8 months ago after realizing I ride too many miles to be uncomfortable on a sportbike any longer and I wish I woulda made the switch a lot sooner (although I do miss the 100hp I gave up in the switch 163hp- cbr 1000rr to 70hp softail)
I'm about 10 minutes from the NH line along 91corridor.

"Hey" from CT.

Nice idea, buying "Dad's bike. I think he sold it to you so he could keep an eye on it (lol)!

Back