free website stats program New from Texas | Harley Davidson Forums

New from Texas

202tango

Hello from Texas, not new to the forum, but just joined. I believe it to be the best. I am looking forward to all the good information and wisdom from you all. I hope to be able to contribute what I know. My primary ride is a 2009 Heritage,Stage 1, with V&H long shots. I also have a 2000 Ultra Classic, with true duals and K&N air cleaner. We enjoy long rides, we have been to Sturgis and Daytona on the Heritage.

A Warm Welcome from Southern Kentucky:KENTUCKY to YOU! You have officially joined the Best Site on The Net for ANYTHING related to Harley Davidson bikes. If you have a mechanical issue or just a concern, just ask the question and a reply will follow shortly!!! The moderators and members here are respectful with answers to assist you with whatever the problem may be. I have saved hundreds of dollars and l received countless amounts of knowledge through these wonderful people. Take full advantage of this site, you wont regret doing so! Find the appropriate category for your question and ask it! Enjoy your stay with us and stay safe on the highways to make it back to let us know how it was!!!! :woe

Back