free website stats program New FLHTK | Harley Davidson Forums

New FLHTK

JDPEagle

We picked up our new Harley Electra Glide Ultra Limited on Friday, and have been having a GREAT time with her over the weekend. I have already installed Vance & Hines Monster Ovals, PowerDuals headers, K&N Air Filter, Power Commander V, and a few other accessories (thanks for the assistance from others on a previous thread).

Absolutely LOVING this machine!

MAX size for pics on the forum is 800 X 600. Oversize pics will be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
looking good JDP, how are you finding the power duals and Monster ovals on the 103, i love them on my 110 :D

I absolutely LOVE them! I still have about 100 miles left for break-in, so I haven't really "opened it up" yet, but the decrease in heat, the awesome sound, and improved looks make it well worth it to me.

I'm now a believer in the Monster Ovals. Good all around sound, and exactly what I was looking for.

Here is a repost of the pics... hopefully properly formatted and sized.

cfn491

cm8syt

Great looking bike, ride safe. I like you stage 1 choices. Who'd you buy your PCV from? Was the mapping close?

... Who'd you buy your PCV from? Was the mapping close?

I ordered it from Jamie with FuelMoto. He had a map available for this particular set-up. So far, I am pleased... except... I am averaging 33.4 MPG. Of course, the bike is still pretty new (just crossed 500 miles today) so I will reserve judgement until she has a few more hundred miles on her.

Thanks for the congrats, guys. I'm really enjoying this bike.

I ordered it from Jamie with FuelMoto. He had a map available for this particular set-up. So far, I am pleased... except... I am averaging 33.4 MPG. Of course, the bike is still pretty new (just crossed 500 miles today) so I will reserve judgement until she has a few more hundred miles on her.

Thanks for the congrats, guys. I'm really enjoying this bike.

I hate to tell you, but the mileage you are getting isn't too bad. My 10 Limited started out with 22 on my 1st tankful and after installing the PC V Auto tune modules I have gotten as high as 40 (once). I average about 35 unless you are on the throttle and then 30 is about average. The way it runs and performs, I can live with the mileage as I love the bike. Congrats on your new scoot-I also see you got a shorter windshield. The standard height was right at eye level for me and I hated it.

I hate to tell you, but the mileage you are getting isn't too bad.

It certainly doesn't spoil it for me. I expect a slight improvement as the engine wears in a little more. Our other FLHTK (also has a PC-V) obtains 36-40 MPG now that it has about 5k miles on it.

I also see you got a shorter windshield. The standard height was right at eye level for me and I hated it.

I put on an 8" ClearView shield with recurve (highly recommended). The stock shield is trash in my opinion (too much distortion, and a terrible height [for me]).

Back