free website stats program New FLHTK Ultra Limited | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

New FLHTK Ultra Limited

Welcome RFTW Stoney. You will find a lot of help here. You can check out the Self Help Section or ask away. There are a bunch of knowledgeable people on this site.

Tim

Put synthetic in (at my 1000K service) and that fixed the finding neutral problem. Just put Fullsac head pipe, Jackpot tuned mufflers, and a Thundermax on. REALLY woke up the bike AND fixed the heat problem. Installing the PowerPACC air intake this week (back order) and looking forward to even more!

It rides nice, but the heat is KILLING me! It is already in the high 90's to 100's here in Texas!

Get rid of the catalytic converter by replacing the head pipes (a LOT of heat comes off of it). I went with the V&H Monster Ovals (HIGHLY recommended) and V&H Power Duals. Along with a PCV and a K&N A/C, the bike runs cools, smooth, and powerful.

Congrats on the scoot!

JDPEagle did you dyno after the installation or run it off of the PCV settings. Thanks.

It has never been on the dyno. I ordered the PCV from FuelMoto, and they had dyno'd an FLHTK with an identical exhaust set-up. They put the map on the Power Commander before sending it to me.

NOTE: FuelMoto actually created the map that is distributed by DynoJet for the V&H exhaust set-up.

Thank you for the reply. That is good news. The dealer I spoke to said I would need the SERT and six hours of dnyo time to tune with the same mods you did. That is a lot of money. Using FuelMoto's PCV cuts the cost enough that this might be my winter project. Thanks again!

Back