free website stats program New exhuast | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New exhuast

if you wnat more torque and HP you need a 2-1 pipe not true duals, you should lose much with correctly made true duals
i have V&H power duals on my glide and it loves them, i had true duals on my softail and it gained little over slipons, he HD stock heads are nicely balanced and have had yrs of development, yes a properly built true dual will add power but not as much as you will with a 2-1

And the prize goes to........... Hobbit! :D

HMMMM, let us know what there plan is, The ecm should allow for altitude changes something does not sound right here JMO:s

The tech got my bike on the dyno today. He couldn't get the bike tuned so he took back into the shop and found a bad seal between the throttle body and the intake. They worked on this for quite awhile. I hope warranty covers this.

The tech got my bike on the dyno today. He couldn't get the bike tuned so he took back into the shop and found a bad seal between the throttle body and the intake. They worked on this for quite awhile. I hope warranty covers this.

09 should still be in warranty:s

Took a week to get the 58mm throttle body seal. They said they will get it fixed and on the dyno today. I will pick it up tommorrow. I can't wait to see how she runs!!

Back