free website stats program New Exhaust and Stage 1 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Exhaust and Stage 1

I have made a decision on the exhaust and I have purchased the Vance and Hines Power Dual and Monster Rounds. I will be changing the cams to an SE 255 CAM KIT recommended by a Harley Dealership service manager. My next decision is the fuel managment tuner. Some have recomended I stay away from the Screaming Eagle Super Tuner. I am looking at the Fuelpak FP3 from Vance and Hines. Any thoughts on the Fuelpak FP3 tuner?

Some think the new FP3 tuner is now the "be all and end all" fuel management solution but it falls very short of systems like the TTS Mastertune, Power Vision and, yes, even the SEPST as a fuel management system. The Iphone app is an attractive feature and I am sure that feature alone will sell the unit; however, it distracts from the systems shortcomings as a tuner which should be the reason for purchasing. Stick with the SEPST or one of the two referenced above and find a qualified tuner to tune; please do not rely on the dealer for the tune.

Back