free website stats program new download | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

new download

OK! one more question, do you have to be a paying member on this site to receive the discount?
I know I'm probably being way to impatient, but I want to go on a ride soon and I need to get this tuner ASAP, and I sent a PM to Dobeck several days ago, and they still didn't get back to me???

I would suggest calling them. If they question it, them tell them to check the PM. The customer service is very good.

In the meantime, ride your bike to near empty because you'll want to pull the tank for this tuner install (easier).

OK! got it, installed it in about 30 minutes, and it runs way better! still pops on deceleration? anyone here attempt to fine tune it while riding? I know the best way to tune it is under a load, and they said dyno will not properly simulate a real load like riding it while tuning.

Might want to look @ changing decel fuel setting...back off .5 on GB & take it for a test...

they are Sceamin Eagle part number 80506-07 and they are legal here in San Diego CA and I like the sound! they have that deep Harley sound, not too loud! they do have removable baffles, but I like the sound and I have no problem hearing my radio, and best of all I wont get any tickets.

Might want to look @ changing decel fuel setting...back off .5 on GB & take it for a test...
I'm guessing it will take a few tries? I taped the unit on the gas tank, and rode up and down this road by my house, stopping frequently to adjust, and I got it to where I thought it was popping the least and then went for a 50mi ride and on the way back it actually popped/backfired pretty loud a few times mostly on up shifting and hardly on downshifting/deceleration! any suggestions? I called Dobeck and they told me only to mess with the green and yellow pots, so that narrows it down pretty good.

Back