New detachable fairing

Discussion in 'Communications And Radio' started by 2blueking, Mar 19, 2010.

1. 2blueking

2blueking Member

Thought I'd share some pics of my new fairing I just got for my RoadKing.So nice to have tunes for the road now!!

Attached Files:

2. BuffaloBill

BuffaloBill Active Member

Great looking fairing Who is the supplyer?
    BuffaloBILL

3. Slapp

Slapp Junior Member

Nice, real nice! Great color match with the paint as well.

4. sharpscuba

sharpscuba Banned

I like it, makes a world of difference in looks. Nice to have the tunes too! Enjoy.

5. wv2wheel

wv2wheel Active Member

A friend has that same fairing on his RoadStar...pretty nice and finished looking...and the radio belts it out....Your ride is nice! Very nice to have the fairing when you want it and basically one or two plugs and you got your naked king back..

Phil

6. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

That looks real nice on your King. What is your opinion on the difference in wind protection between the fairing and your King windshield?

7. sharpscuba

sharpscuba Banned

I was wondering the same thing.

8. 2blueking

2blueking Member

Thanks everyone!The fairing is from Wide Open customs.Very affordable,very good quality.I'm very happy with it.The wind protection is pretty much the same as having my quick detach windshield on.Of course,I have the smallest windshield of the 3 choices(5 1/2",8" & 10").It does keep the cold wind off the hands!It also icludes a battery tender compatible wiring harness so you can just plug in to your tender pigtail if you want, or run it to your battery.I went with this brand mainly because of price.They were about half the cost of most other brands with IMO the same quality.It ABS plastic,not fiberglass.

9. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

Very nice addition to your Road King. A question I have are those 4 speakers in the picture below? :D

[​IMG]

10. spartacus55

spartacus55 Active Member

I also have a question does it come with handle bar mounted radio controls