free website stats program New detachable fairing | Harley Davidson Forums

New detachable fairing

2blueking

Thought I'd share some pics of my new fairing I just got for my RoadKing.So nice to have tunes for the road now!!

Attachments

• fairing.jpg
    fairing.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 199
  • fairing2.jpg
    fairing2.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 364
  • fairing3.jpg
    fairing3.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 180
A friend has that same fairing on his RoadStar...pretty nice and finished looking...and the radio belts it out....Your ride is nice! Very nice to have the fairing when you want it and basically one or two plugs and you got your naked king back..

Phil

That looks real nice on your King. What is your opinion on the difference in wind protection between the fairing and your King windshield?

Thanks everyone!The fairing is from Wide Open customs.Very affordable,very good quality.I'm very happy with it.The wind protection is pretty much the same as having my quick detach windshield on.Of course,I have the smallest windshield of the 3 choices(5 1/2",8" & 10").It does keep the cold wind off the hands!It also icludes a battery tender compatible wiring harness so you can just plug in to your tender pigtail if you want, or run it to your battery.I went with this brand mainly because of price.They were about half the cost of most other brands with IMO the same quality.It ABS plastic,not fiberglass.

Very nice addition to your Road King. A question I have are those 4 speakers in the picture below? :D

Thanks everyone!The fairing is from Wide Open customs.Very affordable,very good quality.I'm very happy with it.The wind protection is pretty much the same as having my quick detach windshield on.Of course,I have the smallest windshield of the 3 choices(5 1/2",8" & 10").It does keep the cold wind off the hands!It also icludes a battery tender compatible wiring harness so you can just plug in to your tender pigtail if you want, or run it to your battery.I went with this brand mainly because of price.They were about half the cost of most other brands with IMO the same quality.It ABS plastic,not fiberglass.

Back