free website stats program New Cell Phone for the Over 50 Crowd. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

New Cell Phone for the Over 50 Crowd.

Dial phone...just had a problem with my DSL line, Internet connectivity was fine, but no dial tone on all the phones. Line man in his 20's was assigned to fix my phone service...he was cursing me saying I should spring for Verizon "Fibre Network" and I would not have a problem.

Hmmm $33 for phone, $33 for internet, $33 for television service (for 3 or 6 months...then?). They really want you to get recurring charges any way they can...vs $19.95 for DSL service, $23.00 for local land line service...NOPE!:small3d002:

Ask your kids how to "cook" popcorn...and find out their answer! Dial phones have been gone from their vocabulary quite a long time now. Now that is a joke...:bigsmiley23:

Last edited:
I showed this to my husband and he promptly pointed out that it is still wrong, the dial was wrong.....it went back too fast.....hard to explain unless you have actually used one of these phones. :rofl

I showed this to my husband and he promptly pointed out that it is still wrong, the dial was wrong.....it went back too fast.....hard to explain unless you have actually used one of these phones. :rofl

They probably set it to run back faster than the original because they figured that nobody would have the patience anymore to wait for it.:D

Great post! I just got a new cell and when I was talking to the guy at AT&T I asked for a rotary cell phone and he laughed. I wish I could get one.

Back