free website stats program New bling for my deuce!! | Harley Davidson Forums

New bling for my deuce!!

Jdsmitty10

rsz_1img02.jpg

rsz_1img01(2).jpg

My Renegade Tahoes showed up on my doorstep today! Hog Pro hooked me up with this package. These are going on my 07 deuce as soon as I start tearing into it...

Jon

They look mighty fine...was looking at their website, they really have a big selection!

[URL="http://exit.hdtimeline.com/postid338002"]Renegade Wheels 2010[/URL]

Thanks! Tell me about it on selection.. I had a tough time deciding which ones I liked between Renegades, PM's, RC Comps...Once I decided, I just had to quit looking so I wouldn't find something else I liked...

very nice bling!!!!!!! looking forward to seeing the photos of them on the bike

Thanks, I look forward to installing them! I will post pics as soon as they are installed.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be my choice, and way to go on the matching rotors and pulley! I've seen some guys drop the $1600 on wheels, then they have their old stock hardware haging on them. Not cool!

That would be my choice, and way to go on the matching rotors and pulley! I've seen some guys drop the $1600 on wheels, then they have their old stock hardware haging on them. Not cool!

I figured, go big or go home...ya know what I am saying? it all came to $3054 to my door...i feel that was a good price.. local dealer wanted 4k for the same installed.. I am installing myself though..

YIKES! But worth every penny I think! WAY better than a $3000 watch!

Besides, remember Peter Fonda's advise? "Loose the watches boys."

Regardless, it was a great choice on the style. I can't do the outlandish ones that look like they were designed by someone really into Dungeons and Dragons! LOL

Back