New bling for my deuce!!

Discussion in 'Softail Models' started by Jdsmitty10, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Jdsmitty10

Jdsmitty10 Active Member

rsz_1img02.jpg

rsz_1img01(2).jpg

My Renegade Tahoes showed up on my doorstep today! Hog Pro hooked me up with this package. These are going on my 07 deuce as soon as I start tearing into it...

Jon

2. NEWHD74FAN

NEWHD74FAN Experienced Member Retired Moderators

They look mighty fine...was looking at their website, they really have a big selection!

Renegade Wheels 2010

3. lorne

lorne Senior Member

very nice bling!!!!!!! looking forward to seeing the photos of them on the bike

4. Jdsmitty10

Jdsmitty10 Active Member

Thanks! Tell me about it on selection.. I had a tough time deciding which ones I liked between Renegades, PM's, RC Comps...Once I decided, I just had to quit looking so I wouldn't find something else I liked...

Thanks, I look forward to installing them! I will post pics as soon as they are installed.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2011
  5. gator508

gator508 Senior Member

Very tasty choice, can't wait to see them on your ride!

6. Duane53

Duane53 Active Member

Good selection on the bling. Post some pics when you have them on.

7. Mad Dog Jim

Mad Dog Jim Banned

That would be my choice, and way to go on the matching rotors and pulley! I've seen some guys drop the $1600 on wheels, then they have their old stock hardware haging on them. Not cool!

8. Jdsmitty10

Jdsmitty10 Active Member

I figured, go big or go home...ya know what I am saying? it all came to $3054 to my door...i feel that was a good price.. local dealer wanted 4k for the same installed.. I am installing myself though..

9. Mad Dog Jim

Mad Dog Jim Banned

YIKES! But worth every penny I think! WAY better than a $3000 watch!

Besides, remember Peter Fonda's advise? "Loose the watches boys."

Regardless, it was a great choice on the style. I can't do the outlandish ones that look like they were designed by someone really into Dungeons and Dragons! LOL

10. Dr.Evil

Dr.Evil Junior Member

Very Nice! The Deuce is a great bike to show off wheels like that. Be careful on the install.