free website stats program New Bike | Harley Davidson Forums

New Bike

01dynaglide

My dad is ticled to death. He is the proud new owner of a 1998 Fatboy. He is like a kid a t Christmas. He sold his bike about 2 months before I bought mine and I told him then it would not take him long before he found another one. We go to pick it up this afternoon. Now we will be on the ride riding together. I think it is pretty cool to ride with the old man. He has been riding Harleys for about 40 years.

That is so great. My Dad was never into motorcycles but if he were still alive, I'll bet I could get him interested.

Not trying to get mushy or anything but I really miss him. Cherish every moment you guys spend together, riding or not.

Good for you.And your Dad.Riding togethor will give you some great memories.I stiil recall some of the rides i did with mine a long time back.

My dad rides a Heritage, and I cherish each ride we make together. Problem is we are 250 miles away from each other.
Wish we could do it more ofter!

That's great! I would give my bike up in a second if it would get me one more day fishing with my Dad. Enjoy.

Back