free website stats program New Bike | Harley Davidson Forums

New Bike

chuck60

I am picking up a 2012 street glide tomorrow, I have big hopes it will be a good touring bike for two up after a new sundowner seat and a few other changes. I have been wanting one of these bikes for a long time.

Congrats on the new steed! Many miles of smiles ahead.

I wish I could get a new ride. I'm stuck with an 02 FLHTC with 83 K miles. But I love it, it's beautiful, and after the top end rebuild and cam plate upgrade, it runs great. So unless I win the Powerball, I will have this ride till I die!

I am picking up a 2012 street glide tomorrow, I have big hopes it will be a good touring bike for two up after a new sundowner seat and a few other changes. I have been wanting one of these bikes for a long time.

As I mentioned in your other thread, the Street Glide is a member of the Touring family but has certain limitations. A detachable tour pack will give you lots of extra storage space for overnight trips and a very comfortable backrest for your passenger, but will run you $1000 at least. Might want to also treat your passenger to some floor boards instead of pegs.

Back